Men – gifting one of these should ensure you get some brownie points on Christmas Day.
Ladies – if you see something you like here, maybe ‘accidentally’ leave the page open for your other half to see… and do come back and let me know if you get what you wished for!!
1. Fortnum and Mason Champagne and Chocolates Box
The packaging alone won me over, but champagne in bed on Christmas Day? Yes please!
2. The Goddess Guide by Gisele Scanlon, £9.09
If you are a fan of beauty / fashion / food or lifestyle blogs or magazines then you’re going to love this. It’s beautifully illustrated and packed full of insider knowledge. I recommend picking it up in hardback if you can get hold of one, the cover is gorgeously textured in velvet. A new version has now been released called The Goddess Experience, but this one still holds it’s own.
3. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Scented Candle, £40
With a burn time of 45hrs this is a decadent gift that keeps on giving.
4. Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl (Black), £47.50
One for the serious cat lover, these bowls are so much fun.
5. The Makeup Artist Collection – Estee Lauder, £50
You need to buy two Estee Lauder fragrances to get this for the price listed, but as that’s another two presents potentially bought (mum and sister perhaps?) it’s a ‘friggin steal’ in my book!
6. Swarovski Slake Deluxe Gray Bracelet, £59
Satisfyingly sparkly with just the right amount of edge.
7. Molton Brown 12 Piece Shower Gel Gift Set, £39
Not only do these smell absolutely gorgeous, (Samphire body wash is my all-time favourite) but they look gorgeous lined up in your bathroom too.